Sunday, October 9, 2011

Start Working on Christmas Cards

I started working hard on Christmas designs. This is my first year for Christmas at Zazzle, and I have already uploaded some Christmas stuff on my Zazzle store. Now, it's time to put more effort into the biggest event of the year. I'm sure that Christmas cards are best selling products as everybody agrees. I will focus on Christmas cards for a while in October, and on other products such as T-Shirts and ornaments when ideas come to my mind for that. I created some drafts based on the sketches that I drew last week. They are falling snow scenes with snowflakes, a peace dove flying over a Christmas tree, cats sitting in a room, cardinals in love, and more. I also looked around my old folders I made for CafePress to consider how to modify graphics for new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment