Thursday, February 2, 2012

“Kiss Me, I'm Irish” T-Shirts at Zazzle

I have some drafts for “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” that I have been working on little by little. I often use the same graphics from the different designs to create new designs. I used the same six shamrocks from “Irish and Shamrock,” and replaced one of them with a leprechaun lookalike shamrock boy. I adjusted the sizes of other shamrocks, and made the shamrock boy bigger to make it look better.


Next, I placed a girl shamrock next to the boy to make them lovers kissing to create the second version of “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” I typed “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” in the middle of the canvas, and scattered shamrocks in different colors and sizes around it. I adjusted the brightness for dark apparel.


Also, I modified “Luck of the Irish” that I uploaded about a month ago by changing the message from “Luck of the Irish”t o “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” and placed a kiss mark on the shamrock.

No comments:

Post a Comment