Thursday, February 9, 2012

Leprechaun Shamrock with “Kiss Me I'm Irish” T-Shirts

I worked on another “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” design. I placed a leprechaun lookalike shamrock and an Irish girl lookalike shamrock in the middle of the canvas, put a kiss mark on the leprechaun shamrock, and scattered some small shamrocks in different colors and sizes around the two main shamrocks. And then, I added grunge patterns on the graphics. Also, I changed the position of the title to create another version. I made both grunge and non grunge styles to the designs to see which one will sell better.
Humorous “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” T-Shirt in cool grunge style with a leprechaun lookalike shamrock and an Irish girl lookalike shamrock in love. Cute and fun shamrocks to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment