Monday, November 28, 2011

“My First Christmas” For Babies

I decided to create “My First Christmas” products for babies. I will use some graphics from “My First 4th of July” designs. I have a baby stroller in red, white, and blue. I changed the color from blue to green for Christmas, and typed “My First Christmas” on the top of the canvas. I added the bell, and ribbon on the top and flowers under “My First Christmas.” I did some experiments on the size and position of the graphics. I placed a candy cane as a handle of the baby stroller, made a big wreath, and placed the baby stroller in the middle of it. Also, I drew a teddy bear and placed it in the center of the wreath instead of the stroller to create another version.

My First Christmas:
A baby in the baby stroller in red and green, and decorations with “My First Christmas.” Cute and unique Christmas gift for babies to remember your baby's first Christmas.

My First Christmas:
A teddy bear wearing a Santa hat and holding a Christmas present with a Christmas wreath, and a message of “My First Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment