Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"USA for Christmas" T- Shirts

I created the first patriotic design for a T-Shirt in August, and have some other drafts for this design. I added “Wind” to “USA” to make it look like icicles with Photoshop, and added “Molecular” from “Texture” in the Layer Effects to make it look like crystal. I placed a Santa hat on the “S” in “USA,” three snowflakes on the right side of the canvas, and turned them into red, white, and blue. I added and scattered some circles at random on the layer and made them Bokeh, and scattered some circles in different sizes on another layer to make a background for products other than T-Shirts such as magnets and buttons. I added snow on the top of each letter in “USA” and slight Outer Grow. I found that it looked nicer with the black background rather than the colored background with decorations.

“USA” for Christmas:
Crystal style “USA” in Stars and Stripes with snow and icicles, a Santa hat on “USA”, and snowflakes in red, white, and blue in the background. Unique patriotic design in vintage style for the holiday seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment