Tuesday, December 27, 2011

“Don't Tread On Me” T-Shirt at Zazzle

I see a lot of T-Shirts saying “Don't Tread On Me” with the Gadsden flag at Zazzle. Political slogans are popular T-Shirt themes. I made some rough drafts for this theme last week. I considered how to make it original and unique. I made an American map shaped American flag, and placed the Gadsden flag on top of it, and typed “Don't Tread On Me” and “Liberty Or Death.” I replaced the American flag with the Second Revolution flag to make another version.

The Second Revolution flag in the American map, and the Gadsden flag in the middle of it with the slogans of “Don't Tread On Me” and “Liberty Or Death” in cool vintage style. Get it now to support patriotism and remember the political events of our era.

No comments:

Post a Comment