Saturday, December 24, 2011

“Irish Drinking Team” Shamrock in Irish Flag Style

I'm working on Christmas Eve. It's not fun? It's actually fun. I just don't have a Christmas party. Whenever I have the time, I like working on designs. It's always fun for me. I decided that I will create 100 Irish designs for this St. Patrick's Day.

I looked at an old file that I made last year for CafePress, which is a big shamrock shaped Irish flag with Irish beer and three shamrocks in the middle, and “I Love Irish Beer.” I decided to modify this to create a new design. I copied a brown circle and a round shaped Irish flag that I made for another “Irish Drinking Team” design yesterday. Then I combined them into the file that I modified. Also, I copied “Irish Drinking Team” on the top and “Happy St. Patrick's Day” on the bottom from yesterday's design, and tried different colors for those letters. Also, I made the graphics and fonts lighter for dark T-Shirts.
 
Unique combination of shamrock and Irish beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with drinking beer. Irish beer surrounded by three shamrocks in a shamrock shaped Irish flag in cool grunge style with the popular slogans of “Irish Drinking Team” and “Happy St. Patrick's Day.”
Irish Drinking Team shirt
I have another “Irish Drinking Team” design with the Irish Flag on a shield at CafePress. I changed the file size for Zazzle, and uploaded it.

If you like beer and will celebrate St. Patrick's Day with drinking beer, this is perfect for you. Irish beer surrounded by three shamrocks and the Irish Flag on a shield in cool grunge style with the popular slogans of “Irish Drinking Team” and “Happy St. Patrick's Day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment