Sunday, December 25, 2011

Shamrock and “Irish Drinking Team”

I went to a Christmas buffet with my husband and saw Christmas lights after that. And then, I started working on Christmas. It's fun to work when nobody does.
I modified “IrishDrinking Team” Shamrock in Irish Flag style that I made yesterday. I painted the shamrock in green. I made a beer with three shamrocks bigger, and lowered them on the canvas, and slightly changed the color for fonts.

Humorous combination of shamrock and Irish beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with drinking beer. Irish beer surrounded by three shamrocks in a big shamrock with Irish flag background in cool grunge style, and the popular slogans of “Irish Drinking Team” and “Happy St. Patrick's Day.”
Irish Drinking Team shirt
I made buttons and stickers for “Irish Drinking Team” in a circle shaped Irish flag that I made the day before yesterday, which is a leprechaun and an Irish girl drinking together to enjoy St. Patrick's Day.

I added a description for the Irish section. Come visit anytime. The designs are constantly increasing.
 
If you are looking for unique and humorous Irish T-Shirts or gifts, this is the perfect place to visit. Unique and beautiful combination of shamrock, pot of gold, and rainbows to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Original illustrations of leprechauns, Irish girls, and beer with the popular Irish slogans; “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” “Irish Drinking Team” “Luck of the Irish” and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment