Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bumper Stickers for “Don't Tread On Me”

While I was looking at the old American flag, I suddenly came up with an idea for bumper stickers. I placed the Gadsden flag in the middle of 13 stars on the top left, and the picture of tread on the flag, and changed the blend mode to soft light and reduced opacity to make the tread look natural on the flag. I added texture on the Gadsden flag and the slogans. This is myfirst sticker I created at Zazzle.

Unique combinations of the old American flag with tread and the Gadsden flag with the slogans of “Don't Tread On Me” and “Liberty Or Death” in cool vintage style.
Dont Tread On Me bumpersticker
Dont Tread On Me by tmktshirts
Sell artwork online with zazzle.
Next, I placed tread shaped grunge on “Don't Tread On Me” T-Shirts that I made yesterday, and created a new version. Also, I made a simple flag version because some people might like just a flag with the slogans.

The American flag in the American map, and the Gadsden flag in the middle of it with the slogans of “Don't Tread On Me” and “Liberty Or Death” in tread shaped grunge style. Get it now to support patriotism and freedom of the Country.
Next, I placed a tea pot on the American flag to associate Tea Party to “Don't Tread On Me,” and saved it as a draft. I will work on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment