Sunday, January 1, 2012

My First Design in 2012: Original “Irish” T-Shirt with Colorful Shamrocks

I have been working on “Irish” designs with colorful shamrocks. I see a lot of “Irish” T-Shirts with shamrocks on the Internet, but wanted to do something different than traditional ones, so I made a little bit more complicated and decorative designs.I placed a 3 leaf shamrock in the middle of the canvas, and scattered shamrocks in different sizes and colors around it, and added a decorative pattern on the background. Next, I replaced the 3 leavf shamrock with a 4 leaf one to make a new version.
If you are looking for “Irish” T-Shirts with unique shamrocks, this is perfect for you. Beautiful combinations of “Irish” and colorful shamrocks in cool grunge style.
Unique and beautiful combinations of “Irish” and colorful shamrocks in cool grunge style. A great T-Shirt for celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
Irish and Shamrock shirt
Irish and Shamrock by tmktshirts
Browse other t-shirt designs made on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment