Sunday, January 29, 2012

Glossy Heart T-Shirt for Valentine's Day

I decided to work on Valentine's Day designs more since I have some heart drafts I haven't used yet.
I made a glossy heart by adding Outer Glow and Bevel and Emboss effects with Photoshop, and placed a wing on both sides of the heart. I typed some messages of “I Love You,” “ Happy Valentine's Day,” “Be Mine” to create different versions. When I was looking around Zazzle marketplace, I suddenly remembered the time I visited Paris, and it made me want to create French style heart designs. I typed “Je t'aime (I love you)” “Mon Amour (My Love)” for new designs. I added some splatter around the heart.
A glossy heart with Je t'aime (I love you) in French to express your love for Valentine's Day or other happy occasions. Unique and beautiful heart art for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment