Sunday, January 15, 2012

The First Valentine's Day Design at Zazzle

I have been working on St. Patrick's Day designs for a while, but decided to create some Valentine's designs this year since heart products in a lot of stores made me want to create something. I started making drafts for Valentin's Day a couple of days ago. I briefly sketched my ideas for Valentine's Day.  
I will create some heart patterns with ornaments and swirls. I downlaoded some heart brushes for Photoshop, drew a big heart in the middle of the canvas, and added a decorative cousage on the background. I did experiments with some splatters and small scattered hearts around the big heart. I completed my first Valentine's Day T-Shirt.
Beautiful and passionate heart with “Happy Valentine's Day” for your valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment