Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution: Create 100 Designs for St. Patrick's Day

I started working on St. Patrick's Day before Christmas. It was an early start, and I created 10 designs so far. One of my new year's resolutions is to create 100 designs for St. Patrick's Day.

Today, I worked on new “Irish” designs with six shamrocks in different sizes and colors. I typed a big “Irish” in the middle of the canvas, and placed shamrocks in diferent sizes and colors. I created some different patterns by changing fonts, colors of shamrocks, and grunge patterns. I have a draft for “Luck of the Irish” from Cafepress from last year that I wanted to complete. I will complete it tomorrow.
Irish shirt
Irish by tmktshirts
Become a t-shirt affiliate at zazzle.com

I organized both Zazzle and CafePress stores. I deleted the products with “2011.”
Also, I started preparing for St. Patrick's Day at my CafePress store as well. I made three sections regarding St. Patrick's Day, which are Happy St. Patrick's Day, Irish and Ireland, and Irish Drinking Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment