Friday, January 6, 2012

“Happy St. Patrick's Day!” T-Shirts

I modified two “Happy St. Patrick's Day” T-Shirts with three shamrocks in different colors and sizes that I made last year for CafePress and uploaded them to my Zazzle store as new designs. I modified them by adding grunge on the graphics. I'm gald that a lot of the graphics that I made in the past have come in handy now. Next, I placed three shamrocks in the round shaped Irish flag, and created a new design. This year, I will work on web marketing more to promote my products.
Unique and beautiful shamrocks with an Irish hat and a rainbow crossing towards a pot of gold in cool vintage style. A great T-Shirt to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

Unique and beautiful combinations of shamrocks, rainbow, Irish hat, and pot of gold with the Irish flag background, and a circle of shamrocks. A great T-Shirt to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment