Wednesday, January 11, 2012

“Irish American” T-Shirts and Stickers

I completed the Irish American design of the Stars and Stripes in shamrock style. I replaced the stars with shamrocks to create unique combinations of American and Irish flags. Next, I placed the Stars and Stripes in a shamrock shape, and the Irish flag on the background for another design.
Irish American shirt
Irish American by tmktshirts
Browse other tees made on zazzle
I published 80 Irish products with approximately 20 designs at Zazzle so far. It's time to organize designs. I set up four sub categories under the Irish section: Happy St. Patrick's Day, Irish and Ireland, Irish Drinking Team, and Irish American. I will add “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” and “Irish Girl” later when I create some related designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment