Thursday, July 7, 2011

Macaws and Hibiscus Designs

I kept working on multiple macaw and hibiscus projects. I cropped some other macaws and placed them in the center of the canvas, some hibiscus in front of them, and the sea and sky in the background. The square background of the scenery is good for some products, but not on a T-Shirt. I tried the white background for T-Shirts, but it looked something was missing. So I tried a circle and heart in blue for the background, and the blue heart looked nice, but the built in heart shape in Photoshop is a little bit wide, so I used one I created before. I typed “Summer” in Cooper Black. This time, I will make it a template field that allows users to change the word. Also, I created additional floral brushes, and placed on the draft I created two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment