Friday, July 1, 2011

Started Selling “OBAMA got OSAMA”

The designs from “Bin Laden Killed” section now started selling towards 4th of July. I made them in May, and got only three sales in May, and didn't expect them to sell now because it's been a while since the event happened. Even though it's not new anymore, its not too old either. I guess there is another chance to sell them for 9/11. I will combine some 10th anniversary elements. I reviewed the “Bin Laden Killed” section again, and added something new in some designs by using objects that were left as drafts of unfinished products in May. I cropped a shark and placed it under Bin Laden's face with “DEAD” in red on the top. I placed another shark on “OBAMA got OSAMA. Justice has been done” with his face in the center and the sea background.
Also, I modified some existing designs. For instance, I removed the US flag on “DEAD” with Bin Laden's face, and made another version of the same design. Also, I made the Navy Seals Emblem smaller for another design. Here are some of the examples.

DEAD shirt
DEAD by tmktshirts
Use Zazzle's shirt designer

No comments:

Post a Comment