Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Working on Summer Designs

I have been working on multiple macaw and hibiscus designs. I cut a beak of a macaw and pasted it on another macaw to make a singing macaw. I cropped pictures of hibiscus and laid them out on the page. I have to adjust the angle of the macaw, width and height of the flowers, and the direction of the petals. Puppet Warp and Liquify are good transformation tools when I deform the graphics. I created two singing macaws.

"Puppet Warp" is Photoshop CS 5 new feature, which is the next generation's graphic transformation features in Photoshop. It isolates objects in the Mesh and adds pins to the Mesh and uses some pins as handles and others as anchors to manipulate the shape of graphics.

I created some floral brushes with Pen Tool, and created vectors with Illustrator.
I added musical notes and typed “Those who wish to sing always find a song” in red and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment