Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Started working on 9-11 10th Anniversary

I started working on drafts for September 11, 10th Anniversary. I brainstormed for design ideas, and sketched them on some paper. They include the Pentagon in stars and stripes, the peace symbol in red, white, and blue, the Navy Seal's emblem in some of the messages such as “September 11,” “9/11/01” “Never Forget,” and “10th Anniversary.”

I have a darft that I did for Memorial Day and “Bin Laden Dead” which is the burning twin towers with the smoke and dead Osama Bin Laden inside the smoke. I opened the files of “OBAMA got OSAMA” designs that I created in May, and considered how to reuse graphics for new designs. For preparation, I placed Osama Bin Laden's dead face, the US flag, the Navy Seal's emblem, and a solider aiming at Bin Laden on the same canvas, and considered the combinations of the elements. I will finish some more designs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment