Thursday, July 28, 2011

September 11 “Never Forget. 10th Anniversary”

I will focus on 9 11 Anniversary designs this week.
I typed “9-11” in the middle of the canvas, and “Never Forget” on the top, and “10th Anniversary” on the bottom. I chose “Stencil Std” for font style, and put a star in red, white, and blue between “9” and “11.” I turned the parts of the twin towers into “11” in red, and “9” in blue, and placed grunge borders above the letters. I made a different version by adding the year which is “9-11-11,” and placed a picture of Osama Bin Laden's dead face in the burning twin towers on the year of “11.”
Next, I removed his face and placed a rose on “10th Anniversary,” and made it another version. Next, I placed the American flag on the background, turned “9-11-11” into white, and made it a new patriotic version. Here are some final products.

No comments:

Post a Comment