Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Migrating Designs from CafePress to Zazzle

I will migrate the designs at my CafePress store to my Zazzle store. All I need is to change the size for products at Zazzle while modifying some parts of the graphics.
I will retire some old designs that have not sold for a year.
I uploaded “WiseOwl” with “Knowledge Is Power!” Since this is my best seller at CafePress, I will create as many products as possible at Zazzle.
It's the second half of 2011. The major events for the rest of the year are the 10th anniversary for September 11, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I have been working on September 11, and will upload some anniversary designs soon. I have the past designs for Halloween at CafePress, and will modify them for Zazzle. I have never created products for Thanksgiving in the past. I might make some invitations for that, but I would rather focus on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment