Thursday, May 19, 2011

“4th of July” designs at CafePress

I filled in “Member Profile” and “Store Owner Profile” at my Zazzle store. I didn't realize that there are two profiles for store owners at first, but I figured it out now. Also, I added the banner on thestore front.
  • About Me: I joined Zazzle in March 2011. I have been in the IT field for a while doing web developments and animations.
  • Artistic interests: ”I would like to become an unknown artist who will shine in the darkness of a mind.”
  • Personal interests: web technology, fitness, and cats.
The American map is a useful graphic for any other American designs. I often work on designs for Zazzle and CafePress at the same time by adjusting product sizes and layout. I added some 4thof July designs at my CafePress store this week. I finished up drafts I have been working on since the last month, and turned them into grunge style. Grunge style is popular nowadays.

"Happy 4th of July" at CafePress

No comments:

Post a Comment