Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Integrating pro-Obama and anti-Obama elements

Last week, I had worked on “Bin Laden Dead” designs. I will work on the new designs for the next events which are Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Election 2012. I already created some elements for related subjects.

Since President Obama declared to run for the Presidential election in 2012, “Obama” is a popular keyword in some T-Shirt sites. In addition, as his approval rate has been increasing for killing Osama Bin Laden, more related keywords are getting popular. I have some drafts created a couple of weeks ago, and it's time to finish them. I opened an “Election 2012” design with a donkey and elephant wearing gloves and fighting in the boxing ring. Since I wanted to integrated pro-Obama and anti-Obama in a respectful manner to describe the nature of Election 2012, I placed both an Obama logo and Nobama logo which is an oblique line in red on the design.
I wrote the description; If you are looking for interesting Election 2012 T-Shirts, this is perfect for you. Unique combination of a donkey and elephant wearing boxing gloves and fighting for the Presidential Election 2012, and the Obama and Nobama logos on the both sides.


Memorial Day is approaching at the end of May, and I have some ideas for “Never Forget September 11” designs. When I saw the picture of the burning twin towers with smoke for the first time in a long time, I thought that the twin towers looked an 11. I came up with an idea that I can place a 9 to the left of the 11 in the twin towers and the image of Osama Bin laden shot in the smoke, and the message of “Never Forget.” This is my preliminary idea, and I will work on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment