Saturday, May 7, 2011

More “Bid Laden Dead” T-Shirts

 T-Shirts are sometimes simple. I saw a drum man wearing a peace symbol T-Shirt in a yoga exercise video today. I will make an American flag style peace symbol. I put the American flag on the peace symbol and chose clipping mask with Photoshop. I will add some extra elements on this design later.

So far, I have 4 designs uploaded at the Zazzle site, and eight designs are in progress. I sometimes focus on one design and finish up in a short time or work on multiple designs little by little over a couple of days.

I have been working on two “DEAD” designs. I placed a picture of Bin Laden and the sea inside of “DEAD” by clipping mask, and put the American flag on “A” in “DEAD,” and typed “Mission Accomplished, May 1, 2011.” When I looked at the picture of the sea, suddenly the image of a shark came to my mind. I imaged what will be happened to Bin Laden's body buried at sea.
Draft of "DEAD"
As I sketched the raid scene on the Obama logo yesterday, I placed a black and white picture of Bin Laden at the center of the circle, and a cross-hairs on his head. I tried to place small cross-hairs in different colors around the upper blue part of the Obama logo, but I deleted them since they looked weird. Instead, I typed “OBAMA got OSAMA” along the round part. Also, I have a plan to put a gun or helicopter on the bottom part of the logo so it will look like a gun battle from Team Six.

I often go back and forth with my ongoing designs. While I was working on “DEAD” this evening, I suddenly came up with an idea of Bin Laden scattered and faded out into the sea, so I add cracked patterns on his face to express he was scattered and disappearing into the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment