Thursday, May 12, 2011

More “Election 2012” T-Shirts

I have been creating more “Election 2012” designs. Once I finish creating graphics, it's time to work on the layouts to produce multiple designs on the same subject.

I placed a circle of stars in red and blue as the background, and put the Obama and anti-Obama logos on the balloons in red and blue, and “vote” on the white balloon. 
Also, I placed the same boxing donkey and elephant from the design I uploaded yesterday, and “Election” in the middle, and “2012” on the bottom. I tried some font styles on “Election, ” and decided to use “Bookman Old Style” this time. Although I left the color of “Election” in black because I used a lot of red, white, and blue colors for graphics. However, I colored “Election” in red and blue in gradient, and changed the values in saturation and brightness. It looked nice, but I felt something was missing, so I added Bulge style from Warp Text on the letter and bent it a little bit. Now it looked better as it pops up in the middle of the circle with fighting animals in the boxing match. A small adjustment changes the impression of the overall design, and that adjustment often requires another change in a different part. I tried different sizes of the animals and balloons by making them smaller or bigger little by little.
Also, I reconsidered the font style on “2012” to match “Election.” After doing some experiments, I settled down with the same “Bookman Old Style,” and “Bold Italic” to look like it is tilted a little bit. I uploaded the final product.
If you are kind of in between pro-Obama and anti-Obama, this “Election 2012” design is perfect for you. “Election 2012” and a donkey and elephant fighting in a boxing match with a circle of American style stars in red and blue, and the balloons with the Obama and anti-Obama logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment