Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Obama logo and U.S. Soldier

I finished up one of two drafts of “DEAD” by adding grunge style in the design. The description for the product is that “DEAD” with a cross hair on Osama Bin Laden and the sea background as he was buried at sea, and the American flag on the top of “DEAD” with the slogan of “Mission Accomplished. May 1, 2011.” The final product is here.

The other “DEAD” is still ongoing. I just added some shark pictures with the mouth open and tried some layouts to see how they look with the sea background. I will draw sharks with Illustrator later.

As I got an idea and sketched it last week, I put the shadow of a solider holding a gun and aiming at the target on the left bottom of the Obama logo. I wrote the description; cross hair on Osama Bin Laden in the center of the Obama logo, and a U.S. Soldier aiming at the target to kill the terrorist, and “OBAMA got OSAMA” in cool grunge style.


I have been thinking how to add the American flag and Navy SEALs emblem in a respectful manner.
I opened a draft file I created last week and roughly placed the American flag and Navy SEALs emblem, and added the shadow of a solider, and made the American flag in a round shape. I typed “Mission Accomplished” on the upper part of the circle, and “May 1, 2011” on the bottom part.


It seems that Zazzle finished the “Bin Laden Killed” section on the homepage. I still have some ongoing designs and ideas, but I stopped making “Bin Laden Dead” now, and am moving on to the next designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment