Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More “USA” designs

When I was browsing the old files, I found a heart and star shape in American flag style in the last year's 4th of July designs. I copied these to a new file, and placed them diagonally, and typed “USA” in the middle of the canvas, and placed the Statue of Liberty, and fireworks behind “USA.” I did some experiments on “USA.” First, I colored it in simple red, white, and blue since the background is colorful, but I felt something was missing. Next, I put white stars on the “U” and “A,” and stripes on the “S.” I adjusted the number of stars on the letters, and decided to keep the “A” in simple blue with a red star in the middle. This is the final product.
USA shirt
USA by tmktshirts
Browse zazzle for a different shirtzazzle
When I looked at the “USA” and “Election 2012” sections at my store, I got a new idea for “Election 2012” T-Shirts. I typed a big “Election 2012” that occupies the canvas, and placed graphics inside the letters. I had uploaded two election T-Shirts so far with the Obama and anti-Obama logos, and still have been thinking how to look good while two logos exist in the same design.

Also, I created simple a “USA” in stars and stripes with an American hat, but I felt something was missing in the design, so I will save this for the future.

I have two ongoing drafts of “God Bless America” now, “God Bless America” in gold, and “God Bless America” in silver with the Navy SEALs emblem in gold. Also, I came up with an idea of “Since 1776” on the old American flag, and perhaps will add something retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment