Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Content Usage Policy

Since “OBAMA got OSAMA” got two sales, I decide to add the same design on the different products. There are a lot of the products at Zazzle I want to create, but I can't set up all the products at once, so I will add the design on more products, if it is sold. Currently, I have T-Shirts, buttons and stickers for “OBAMA got OSAMA,” and will add magnets, mugs, and key chains.

CafePress had suspended my “Osama Bin Laden”designs because they said that my images that include blood splattered on his face didn't comply with the official guidelines. However, Zazzle allowed me to sell them. Different companies have different rules and policies, and I always pay attention to content guidelines when I create my designs. I created “OBAMA got OSAMA” as a historical moment to remember the time when the terrorist was killed, wishing for the end of “war on terrorism.”

No comments:

Post a Comment