Saturday, May 28, 2011

Third Sale at Zazzle

A T- Shirt of “OBAMA got OSAMA, Justice has been done” was sold today. This is the third sale in total so far, and the first sale for a T-Shirt at Zazzle. I set up only T-Shirts, buttons, and stickers for this design. Since it was sold, I added it on some other products such as magnets, mugs, and keychains.

I made a different style of “4th of July.” I typed a big “4th of July”in the middle of the canvas, and turned it into a stars and stripes style, and placed an American hat, fireworks, and firecrackers. I saved this as a draft for the future.

I have some “God Bless America” designs that are almost finished but not uploaded yet, because I have still been thinking about what I can do to make the designs look better.
The background of “God Bless America” is solid black with small scattered stars, so I should put it on something other than T-Shirts such as square magnets, stickers, and keychains. It might look nice on postcards. I haven't created a greeting card or postcard at Zazzle yet, so I browsed at the “Cards & Postage” section at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment