Tuesday, May 31, 2011

“Happy 4th of July 2011” designs

When I was driving on a slope named Fountain Hill on Memorial Day, I saw a girl riding a bicycle who wore a T-Shirt with stars in different colors and sizes. It gave me a hint for new ideas, and I sketched glitter stars in red, white, and blue with different brightness on the paper, put the Statue of Liberty in the center, added tiny dust around the stars, and deformed some stars.

I will concentrate on designs for the 4th of July this week.
Since there are a lot of products at Zazzle, I can not add each design into all the products, so I will pick up some products to put my designs on, which are T-Shirts, bags, mugs, buttons, magnets, and stickers. Maybe, I will add stamps later.

I already uploaded some 4th of July designs at my Zazzle store. I added the year of “2011” after the slogans in the designs such as “Happy 4th of July 2011” because I got decent sales by doing that for other seasonal events at CafePress. I'm not sure if it works at Zazzle. Zazzle is more flexible allowing users to customize the design, and users can add any word they like. Anyway, this is the first seasonal event since I joined Zazzle, so I will try both with and without “2011.”
Happy 4th of July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment