Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keep Adding “Bin Laden Dead” Designs

On May 4th just three days after Osama Bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces, the designs of “Obama got Osama” has increased to 2000 and “Bin Laden Dead” to 3500 which was 1200 and 2300 in 24 hours after the mission accomplished on May 2nd in the evening.

“Bin Laden Killed” section is featured at Zazzle homepage now. “Bin Laden Killed” and “Obama” are the top two searching keywords in the Trending Now section. I decided to commit to Bid Laden related designs this week because I saw the announcement on Zazzle's homepage saying that they will donate 10% of orders to the Yellow Ribbon Fund to help injured service members and their families. I immediately decided to participate in this charity.

I adjusted the size of my “OBAMA got OSAMA. Justice has been done. May 1, 2011” design that I uploaded yesterday for bumper stickers, buttons, and magnets.

I wanted to express Bin Laden was buried at sea, so I made the background of the sea and put Osama's dead face in the middle. And, I wrote the description, “A gray picture of Osama Bin Laden as the dead man and the sea background as he was buried at sea, and the slogans of “Obama got Osama. Justice has been done. May 1, 2011” on the cross hair and fire in the raid.” However, Osama's dead face didn't show up well when I published it for the product, so I changed from the gray face to black and white picture. This is the final product.


Next, I came up with an idea of “DEAD” in grunge style with a targeted Bin Laden face and the sea in the background. I'll make it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment