Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Additional "Japan Relief T-Shirts"

I know it's too late to upload “Japan Relief” designs.
I have some “Japan Relief T-Shirts” at CafePress that sold well in March and April as the portion of sales will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross. One of the designs is the heart shaped Japanese flag and a band aid with a red cross healing the spot that was hit with a magnitude 8.9 earthquake on March 11, 2011. “Hope” in Japanese on the top and “Hope for Japan.” I didn't uploaded the same designs at Zazzle, because their donation campaign was almost ended when I started working on Zazzle.
I don't think they will sell since it's too late, but I uploaded some designs today, and hope people who see my designs will pray for Japan. It's never too late to hope and pray.
Here is the design in support of earthquake and tsunami relief in Japan. "Hope" in Japanese, and "Hope for Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment