Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Starting Cat Projects

I started shooting my cat yesterday. He was curious of my camera, and I had to wait for him to stand still. He seemed to be tired of modeling with too many flashes, so I will shoot him without a flash during the daytime next weekend. I want to create various cat silhouettes in different colors with some interesting messages, so I looked up cat proverbs on the Internet, and wrote down some of them such as “The smallest feline is a masterpiece,” “There are no ordinary cats,” "Happy is the home with at least one cat," and so on.

I found a good free photo site. They allow us to use photos for commercial purposes as long as they are not used in a stand alone manner. I downloaded some macaws and hibiscus photos and sketched some hibiscus, musical notes, and a singing macaw with a message of “Those who wish to sing always find a song” on the paper. I will work on the composition and color tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment