Thursday, June 16, 2011

“Irish American” designs

About two weeks ago, “Irish American” unexpectedly sold at CafePress. It was designed for St. Patrick's Day this year, and sold well in March.
Ethnicity and identity is one of the popular T-Shirt themes.
I uploaded the same design at my Zazzle store.
My “Irish American” design is a shamrock in stars and stripes, Irish flag for the circle background, Celtic knots around the circle, and the letters of “Irish American.” I wanted to combine an American and Irish flag to show pride of two cultures. It's perfect for Irish Americans and Irish fans.


By the way, I purchased a digital camera on Sunday, and played around with my cat.
I have a lot of ideas for cat projects. Cats and birds are two favorite animals I like drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment