Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More “Happy 4th of July” designs

I uploaded two “Happy 4th of July 2011” designs at both Zazzle and CafePress last Saturday. I looked at them again, and modified part of the design. I repositioned the fireworks, made a letter of “of” smaller by changing the font style, and made the heart a little bit smaller.

It's been a month and a half since I started uploading designs at Zazzle, and I thought that the first month would be a learning period for adjusting graphics to fit the product. The same design gives a different impression depending on the product size, shape, and materials.

I edited one of my old designs which is a face of the Statue of Liberty with fireworks and the American map in stars and strips. I replaced old fireworks with new ones, made the graphics brighter by adding “Curves,” and added grunge texture on the graphics and letters. This is the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment