Thursday, June 9, 2011

“Happy 4th of July 2011” with American Map

I worked on the draft that I created in mid May, which is the American map with “Happy 4th of July 2011” in stars and stripes with an American hat on the left top, fireworks on the right top, three balloons flying over the map, and two firecrackers on “11” of “2011.” I repositioned each object, and placed the grunge texture, but I removed it because the design doesn't match with the grunge style. This is the final product. Also, I uploaded the same design without “2011.”

When I was looking at the map for a while, I suddenly came up with an idea of a collage of Independence Day elements such as the scene of the signing of the declaration of independence.
I roughly created a draft for this idea by using an old style American flag, and the Statue of Liberty, and an American eagle.

I read the tutorial about referral earnings at Zazzle, and started adding links with my associate ID, so when people purchase a product from a link, I can earn commissions. I should have started this earlier though. Also, I added a Zazzle banner on a Gadget section of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment