Thursday, June 2, 2011

More original stars and stripes

I made some original stars and stripes on “USA” yesterday, and I have a draft for a new 4th of July design that I created a couple of days ago, which is big letters of “4th of July” in original stars and stripes style with an American hat, fireworks, and firecrackers. I added “Happy” above “4th of July,” and tried both red and blue background with white stars.
I considered how to combine these elements together to make good designs. I have been working on multiple designs now.

I have a simple “USA” in regular stars and stripes that I created a couple of weeks ago but haven't uploaded yet because I feel something missing and it's not going to sell. I added an American hat on “USA” I tried some different patterns of “USA” and the American hat. I'm doing similar experiments on an American eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment