Monday, June 6, 2011

“USA” designs

I have ongoing “USA” drafts that I have been working on since last month. They are “USA” with an American eagle, “USA” wearing an American hat, and some more. I tried different font styles on “USA.” There are many fonts in Photoshop, so I wrote down the font name when it looked good with the design. I use more sans serif over serif fonts. I found that “Rockwell Extra Bold” looked good with an American eagle, and “Ravie” with an American hat. Font changes the overall impression of the design especially when there are some additional graphics in there. Also, I added “Mosaic Tiles” from “Filter” on an eagle and the letters, but the design became darker, so I removed it. I felt that something was missing or was extra, and not exactly right. What I thought was simple and easy sometimes turned out to be more difficult, and the original draft before I add something fancy is better. I kept doing experiments, and one of the final products is here. The font ended up “Algerian” that is one of my favorite fonts, and I put an American hat on “S,” and the fireworks above “S” and “A.”
USA shirt
USA by tmktshirts
Join one of the biggest t-shirts affiliate programs

No comments:

Post a Comment