Saturday, June 11, 2011

Modified “Happy 4th of July ” design

I rearranged the design from yesterday, and made a new design for babies.
I also modified the “S” of “USA” for white T-Shirts that I uploaded a couple of days ago.
When “S” is white, it looks nice on black T-Shirts, but not white ones. I tried to make it look nice by adding “Stroke” in red and blue gradient, but it still didn't look like what I wanted to see, so I changed it to solid black. It looks better on white T-Shirts but I might add more texture on the black letter later.

It's been almost a month since I started working on the 4th of July designs. I reviewed my store, and modified some designs. I repositioned the fireworks on “Happy 4th of July 2011” that I uploaded in May, and replaced the old one with the modified one. This is the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment