Monday, June 27, 2011

Plan for Summer Designs

I uploaded the same designs that I created for the past one and half months at both Zazzle and CafePress, but it takes time to set up both stores, so I uploaded the last few designs at only the Zazzle store. I will focus more on Zazzle. They have good tools for creating products, web marketing, and offer opportunities for 15% referral earnings. I will focus on web marketing this week, sign up for Facebook, learn about “Zazzle Store Builder” and prepare for it.

Also, I made a plan for summer designs. I will make some summer designs such as hibiscus, and palm trees. 
When I was watching a Facebook tutorial video, I saw a macaw's picture that made me want to draw a macaw and combine my old singing bird with “Those who wish to sing always find a song.” In addition, I started cats projects, and shot some pictures of my cat. Also, I have to finish ongoing Ninja and Sakura (cherry blossom) T-Shirt projects. I will do it some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment