Thursday, June 23, 2011

More “4th of July” designs

I modified one “4th of July” design which is a heart and star in stars and stripes with the Statue of Liberty and fireworks. I replaced the old fireworks that I drew with Illustrator with new ones that I made with Photoshop brushes. Also, I made a heart and star smaller and tried some positions, but decided to delete the heart and star, and keep it simple with the Statue and three fireworks in red, white, and blue on the top. Once I turned it into a T-Shirt, it looked like something was missing, so I added additional fireworks on both sides of the top, but the white fireworks disappeared on the white T-Shirts. However, it looks better on the buttons and stickers. I made stamps by arranging this design as well.
Also, I modified “USA” wearing an American hat with fireworks. I changed the font style from “Algerian” to “Arial” and the patterns of fireworks. Simple font style goes well when it's placed with graphic elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment