Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zazzler's Ckecklist

I received an e-mail from Zazzle, Zazzler's Checklist: 5 Goals for Aspiring ProSellers.
Below is a summary for the checklist to become a ProSeller.

1. Make new products every day.  The more quality products in your store, the more likely they are seen and sold. Add 5-10 new products to your stores every day.

2. Have the best titles and tags. Use descriptive tags and an appropriate title for the product, your design will be visible to shoppers.

3. Be timely. Pay attention to hot topics and top searches in the navigation menu on the Zazzle homepage.

4. Use social media every day. After adding new designs, make an announcement to all of your friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Blog. Social media should be constantly updated.

5. Organize your stores. Start organizing your designs into categories. Using store categories not only makes it easier for shoppers to navigate your product selection, but also makes it easier for you to manage your designs.

My opinions and my goals:
It's a good checklist, but you don't have to stick to everything. It's difficult to add 5-10 new products every day actually unless you have a plenty of time and advanced graphic skills, but once I create one design, I can add it to a lot of products. It's still hard for me to add 5 products every day. I would rather take time to create a good design. My experience at CafePress tells me quality over quantity. The best thing is quantity with quality.

About updating social media every day, I try to post on my blog every day even if it's short, and make an announcement for new designs at Twitter, but not quite as often. I don't have a Facebook page yet.

It's good timing for me to know the link to Store CategorySorting and Browsing.”
I was busy creating and getting used to their tools. It's time to organize my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment