Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goal to become ProSeller at Zazzle

Zazzle ProSellers are the most successful sellers at Zazzle. They are categorized into six levels based on their earnings. For example, “Basic” ProSellers need to earn $100, and “Bronze” ProSellers need $1,000 on a monthly basis. The next level “Silver” is $25,000.

I was thinking about Zazzler's Checklists e-mail I received two weeks ago. They encourage us to add 5 – 10 products every day. I know I need a lot of designs and marketing efforts to make my store succeed. Most successful zazzlers say that create and promote is the key to success. I have 140 products in my store so far. Some of them seem to create 1000 – 3000 products in a month. I don't have to hurry to make a lot of failed designs, I'd rather take time creating good designs. In general, I start to create a lot of symbols for themes, and work on multiple projects, and add and modify them little by little or sometimes I complete the design all at one time.

I learned from my experience at CafePress that quality over quantity. The reality of selling designs is never easy. The best thing is to create a lot of quality designs, which is my goal. It's impossible to do it in a short period of time unless you have plenty of time and advanced graphic design skills. It takes time and patience. I set my goal to become a ProSeller at Zazzle in 6 months, which is by the end of this year. For a small business, it takes three years to build a foundation, and five years to start making a profit for an ordinary person like me. I will keep moving forward, and not stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment