Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tutorials & Guides at Zazzle

I watched a video at Zazzle's Tutorial site. It's about “Quick Product Create” to use one design to add up to a hundred products all at once. Multiple products are set up by just following “3- step wizard.” I should have used it earlier, but it's OK. I can work more effectively saving a lot of time now. It's a part of the learning process finding a better way after spending extra time.

I found a good resource about Free Commercial Use at Zazzle Forum. It covers huge collections of graphics, photography, backgrounds, fonts, and brushes for free commercial use. This author did a fantastic job.
I usually create graphics from scratch, but it's often easier to borrow templates of fonts, brushes, texture background, and grunge. I downloaded free brushes, and did some experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment