Saturday, June 18, 2011

“God Bless America” designs

I have several “God Bless America” drafts that I created last month.
I'm exploring more effective fireworks, and breath taking night sky with shining stars.
I opened one of the drafts that is “God Bless America” in silver with a star filed background, and placed some big splatter strokes on a different layer as fireworks with the Brush on the canvas and adjusted the size and direction. I placed some stars in different sizes and the Statue of Liberty in front. I saved this as a draft.
Next, I opened all “God Bless America” drafts, and looked around to see if I can make any good combinations of graphics. I moved the Statue of Liberty in gold from one file and placed it on “l” in “Bless” in another file, and reduced the number of the fireworks to three, and adjusted the file size for round buttons, stickers, and magnets. I decided to create a postcard as well for the first time at Zazzle. Here is the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment