Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More “USA” designs

I did experiments on original stars and stripes about a week ago, and made some patterns of stars and stripes for future use. For “USA” and an American eagle design, I typed a big “USA” as a separate letter in the center of the canvas, put a couple of stars on the blue background on “U,” vertical red stripes on “S, ” small stars on “A,” and placed a flying eagle in regular stars and stripes over “USA.” The overall color of the design is a little too flashy. The concept is good, but it didn't turn out to be what I wanted to see. So I changed the background color of “U” and “A” to red, and “S” to blue, and the font style from “Rockwell Extra Bold” to “Franklin Gothic Heavy.” The design still looked a little flashy since I'm using a lot of styles of stars and stripes, but I wanted to organize the multiple elements in the design. Next, I changed the font again to “Franklin Gothic Medium,” changed each letter of “USA” to solid color, and put the grunge texture on an eagle and “USA.” Simple is better. This is the final product. 
USA shirt
USA by tmktshirts
Be a t-shirt affiliate with Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment