Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Organizing My Zazzle Store

I was busy creating designs and didn't organize the store yet. Today I created the category icons for each menu, and made the banner smaller. I'm half way now. Here is my store.
It's been two months since I started uploading my designs at Zazzle. I have 132 products, 243 visits, and three sales so far.
Some successful sellers have at least between 1,000 and 5,000 products, and some have 10,000 and even 50,000. They said that it took a couple of years to create tons of products.
It seems that I need at least 1,000 products to see significant results. 1,000 is the starting point. I've only reached one tenth of that, but I don't hurry and make lower quality designs. I will move forward little by little while developing graphic skills and web marketing strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment